The Pantanal part of my trip is something of a luxury in terms of expense, it´s a bit pricey for a tour in backpacker terms, and I did consider giving it a miss when I realised that I was going to have to effectively pay for two people as a single traveller in a double room. But my wise father pointed out it´d probably be pretty special and I told the tour operator that if another solo female booked and wanted to share a twin, and the cost, that´d be great. In email correspondence a few days ago they said they were sorry but they hadn´t managed to find anyone else for the tour. Obviously I thought they meant another single woman....
No...they meant anyone else!
I think I´m getting my money´s worth with a four day, three night, personal guided tour...no??
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment