So it's time to go for a little wander*...India, Singapore (I'm gonna count it even if it is only for 26 hours), Australia, Argentina and Brazil. Eight and a half weeks - should be fun.

And I may post up some stuff here about how it goes, for anyone who wants to waste two minutes having a read.

*Daunder for those who can cope with the scots

Friday, 16 April 2010

Steak, tango and vino tinto

Yep, I've achieved my objectives for Argentina, and they were all good :)

I wasn't sure if I needed to get dressed up for the tango show last night.  Decided to play it safe by wearing the black dress I bought in Noosa with the black leggings I bought in (cold) Sydney.  Looking pretty nice and unbackpacker-ish...unless your eyes should stray downwards...

Look, it's far too cold and rainy for sandals alright, and yes, the only other pair of shoes I have are my hiking shoes, and yes, it may be true that my only clean pair of socks were spotty.  Just don't look down ok?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that spotty socks are a must in the tango world ;-)
    Glad to hear you're having such a great time.
    I'm in Bristol! V weird being here and you're not.
    x

    ReplyDelete