So it's time to go for a little wander*...India, Singapore (I'm gonna count it even if it is only for 26 hours), Australia, Argentina and Brazil. Eight and a half weeks - should be fun.
And I may post up some stuff here about how it goes, for anyone who wants to waste two minutes having a read.
*Daunder for those who can cope with the scots
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Controversial breakfast debate
Now we all now that nutella is universally loved and is the toast-spread par excellence...but is it possible that the Argentine inclination for dulce de leche on bread in the morning is (whisper it)...even better??
I don't like nutella, so you're asking the wrong person. And I've only experienced dulce de leche through Thornton's truffles, but they're delicious, so I imagine D.D.L. on T. is INCREDIBLE!
I don't like nutella, so you're asking the wrong person. And I've only experienced dulce de leche through Thornton's truffles, but they're delicious, so I imagine D.D.L. on T. is INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDelete