...And the reason that you book the taxi for an hour earlier than you really need it, is so that when you arrive at the international airport at 4am and discover that your flight does not exist, you have time to go to a different building, locate someone to give you information even though everything is shut, book another taxi and travel 40 minutes to the domestic airport, checking in with still nearly two hours before departure and therefore avoiding a panic attack*.
*I am going to kill Trailfinders for writing Buenos Aires International on the ticket, although to be fair, the fact I was flying to Brazil did kind of suggest that...
PS. I am in Brazil! Sao Paulo airport to be precise, about to get on flight to Cuiaba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rendle-time has certainly saved us more hassle than it has caused - keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteI need to learn rendle-time - although I think ferrari-time is similar, so perhaps I'm marrying into good stock...
ReplyDelete