Now what this proved beyond shadow of a doubt is that Europe is obviously behind on the cheese front. Yes we'll use mascarpone or cream cheese in dessert, but as has been shown by Lou's (cheddar) cheese (on) ice-cream in Laos, and the (melted) cheese(on a)cake that Alex and I ate in Japan, there are many other options. Though I know you can get pudding pizza in the UK, I'm not sure any of them rock the nutella/cinnamon/glace cherry/melted cheese approach, and you know what, given that it was your standard pizza cheese and pretty bland, it actually worked ok...sort of...hmmm.
*Am starting to worry about number of posts which mention food, but then, eating is one of my favourite things :)
**I'm not complaining by the way, this is the staple served alongside lots of other lovely dishes - and anyway, it's so tasty.
Nooooooo! Eurgh. Nutella on a pizza? Disgusting, I thought pineapple was bad enough but that takes the prize.
ReplyDelete(and I actually got a little shiver of ick thinking back to that cheesecake breakfast of ours!)