So it's time to go for a little wander*...India, Singapore (I'm gonna count it even if it is only for 26 hours), Australia, Argentina and Brazil. Eight and a half weeks - should be fun.
And I may post up some stuff here about how it goes, for anyone who wants to waste two minutes having a read.
*Daunder for those who can cope with the scots
Is your sister's camera waterproof? Nice pictures!
ReplyDelete...and he is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, so cute! Which one is he though? The little one on the bottom right?
ReplyDeleteMissing you Gilberry! But I have a kitchen now, which is making life more bearable :)
Hehe, no, Suz's camera isn't waterproof and I wouldn't have dared try it with a case...so I hired one, a big ole Canon powershot - pretty nice. Most of the pictures look a bit green, but there were some amazing colours down there.
ReplyDeleteI think they are all Nemos :) Yay for being able to cook in your own home Albo!
wow! you're not going to come back, are you!?
ReplyDeletexx